Increasing your blessings, in this life and the next, how to increase rizq .
how to increase rizq in islam
Rizq: Provision is the blessings of this world and of the Hereafter.
One should work, and take up the means to attain his rizq. As always, there are tips from the Qur’an and Sunnah to aid us in this endeavor.
read also:Get More Rizq-y!
- Continuous Istighfaar: Allah says, “Ask forgiveness from your Lord, verily, He is Oft-Forgiving, He will send rain to you in abundance, increase you in wealth and children, and bestow on you gardens and bestow on you rivers.” (71:10-12) Seeking forgiveness warrants the bestowal of many bounties.
- Having Taqwa: Allah says, “Whosoever fears Allah, keeps his duty to Him, He will make for him to get out from every difficulty and will provide for him from (sources) he could never imagine.” (65:2-3) Allah will open doors, which you never knew even existed.
- Depending on Allah Alone: The Prophet (PBUH) said, “If you were to rely on Allah as He should be relied on, He would provide for you as He provides for the birds. They go out early in the morning hungry and return in the evening full.” (Tirmithi)
- Maintaining the Ties of Kinship: The Prophet (PBUH) said, “He who desires that he be granted more rizq and his life be prolonged should maintain good ties with his kinship.” (Bukhari and Muslim) Upholding the ties of kinship brings the double benefit of increased sustenance as well as longer life!
- Giving Charity: Allah says, “Whatsoever you spend of anything for Allah, he will replace it. He is the best of those who grant sustenance.” (34:39) One who spends in charity for the sake of Allah, will be blessed in what remains and his rewards in the Hereafter will be multiplied.
- Du‘aa’ (Supplication): The Prophet (PBUH) used to say, when he said the salaam at the end of Fajr prayer: “Allaahumma inni as’aluka rizqan tayyiban, wa ‘ilman naafi’an, wa ‘amalan mutaqabbalan(O Allah, I ask you for good provision, beneficial knowledge and accepted good deeds).” (Saheeh Ibn Maajah)
Let’s get started following these tips and watch as the provision rains from Allah above.
Allah is Al Razzaq, The Provider, who gives to whom He wills. Our blessings are a test and as such, we must appreciate and thank Allah whether we have little or a lot. I ask Allah to bless you, and to open your doors for you. (grossandson.net)
read also:Community Jameel Saudi Celebrates A Strong Year Of Social Impact & Achievements With Publication of 2022 Report