Photo Credit: wikimedia.org
Ramadan is the perfect timing to develop a habit of doing good deeds that will even live with you after the month is over. No good deed is too small, especially during this Holy Month.
So here are 30 good deeds for you to make the most out of Ramadan. May Allah accept all your prayers, fasting and du’aas.
1. Pray without distractions.
2. Quit a bad habit.
3. Fajr: Don’t miss it.
4. Stay up after fajr prayer to read Qur’an and athkar.
5. Perform Umrah.
6. Wake your friends up for fajr prayer.
7. Volunteer at elderly homes.
8. Listen to Qur’an more often.
9. Set up a charity jar and distribute its contents.
10. Develop a habit of following the Prophet’s sunna.
11. Help your mom around the house.
12. Finish a chapter of the Qur’an per day.
13. Make a habit of praying taraweeh.
14. Pay a visit to the ill.
15. Distribute water bottles.
16. Tell children stories from the Qur’an.
17. Invite your friends over for iftar or suhoor.
18. Pack provision boxes for the less fortunate.
19. Buy extra prayer beads and give them out to family and friends.
20. Send iftar to neighbors.
21. Pray tahajjud (late hour Ramadan prayers).
22. Read about the last 10 days of Ramadan.
23. Never stop du’aa.
24. If you make a mistake, pray and ask for tawbah.
25. Feed an animal or water a plant.
26. Attend an Islamic discussion circle.
27. Forgive those who wronged you.
28. Teach someone something you know.
29. Prepare Eid gifts and send them out.
30. Keep the good deeds coming even after Ramadan.