As the grand finale of the captivating musical “The Phantom of the Opera” approaches, audiences are urged to take on the remaining opportunities to witness this iconic production at The Arena Riyadh. With just a few shows left until the curtain falls on December 5, 2023, theatre guests are encouraged to secure their tickets swiftly to immerse themselves in the spellbinding melodies of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s well known and everyone’s favorite masterpiece.
Having made its debut in Riyadh for the first time, “The Phantom of the Opera” promises an unforgettable experience for attendees. Ticket reservations are ongoing and accessible through various channels, including Platinum List , Ticketing Box Office , as well as at select Virgin Megastores.
Ticket Pricing Information:
– Prices commence at SAR 250 (Silver) for entry
Exclusive Deals and Offers:
– Purchase 10 tickets or more and avail a 20% discount
– Enjoy a family bundle promotion for the Saturday 7.30 pm show: Buy 3 or more tickets and get 20% off
– Special 50% discount for Friday and Saturday matinee shows
– Two shows every Friday at 2.30 pm and 8.00 pm
– Two shows every Saturday at 2.00 pm and 7.30 pm
– No shows scheduled for Sundays
– Avail the White Friday discount of 30% till November 24
– Use the code PHANTOM for Careem deals, receiving a discount of SAR 50 for rides to and from The Arena.
Witness the enchantment of “The Phantom of the Opera” one last time before the curtains fall. Secure your tickets now and be part of this extraordinary theatrical event!
20 Novels That Will Make You Addicted To Reading – Destination KSA
5 Stories Behind Famous Paintings You Probably Weren’t Aware Of – Destination KSA
Music and Antiques: A Must Visit in Jeddah – Destination KSA
Toastmasters in Saudi Arabia – Destination KSA
5 Life Lessons We Can Learn from The Mandalorian – Destination KSA
Gamers8 : eight things to do at the land of Heroes this week! – Destination KSA
The Birth of MDL Beast – Destination KSA