Infinix mobiles enter the KSA market with the launch of the all-new premium smartphone, NOTE 10 on 7th July 2021.
Manufactured in China, Infinix mobiles are committed to building cutting-edge technology and fashionably designed dynamic mobile devices to create globally-focused intelligent life experiences through a combination of lifestyle and technology.
Showcasing a superfluid display, powerful MediaTek gaming processors, cutting-edge artificial intelligence (AI)-powered camera and optimized 5000mAh battery with fast-charge technology, the NOTE 10 is crafted to enhance and optimize work and entertainment experiences for everyone.
“We know today’s smartphone enthusiasts want a device that balances style with the latest innovative technology for a truly immersive experience,” said Manfred Hong, Senior Product Director at Infinix. “There is a real demand for sleek mobiles backed by powerful technology, that also cater to the thriving gaming culture of the region in KSA, making it the ideal time to introduce Infinix through the Note 10. The NOTE 10 perfectly balances functionality; aesthetics, style, innovation, texture, and color functionality, to create the ideal, all-around device for professionals, entertainment lovers, everyday users alike.”
A Stunning Visual Experience
The NOTE 10 creates the perfect viewing experience with a 6.95” full high definition (FHD+) display, and a 91% screen-to-body ratio with 480 nits of peak brightness and 1500:1 color contrast ratio for sharp, crystal clear visuals. Graphics and images seamlessness glide making it perfect for watching movies, scrolling content, or gaming. Certified by TÜV Rheinland for low blue light, users will enjoy hours of use without suffering from eye fatigue and discomfort.
The NOTE 10 delivers stunning professional-quality images and beautiful nightscape imagery, both in daylight and at night. To capture amazing selfies, the NOTE 10 is equipped with a 16MP AI Beautify Selfie front-facing camera with two frontal flashes.
For ultra-smooth and effortless filming, the NOTE 10 offers 2K resolution shooting capabilities in both the front and rear cameras using leading video-enhancement algorithms from Imint’s Vidhance Video Stabilization solution and auto-blur video shooting. Now, users can capture their breathtaking moments with confidence.
Packed with Power & Performance
MediaTek Helio G85 gaming processor for the NOTE 10, contains:
- A 64-bit octa-core processor with two performance core ARM Cortex-A75 and six power-efficient core Cortex-A55 CPUs clocked at 2.0GHz and 1.8GHz respectively
- One of the fastest GPUs, the ARM Mali-G52 MC2 GPU, clocking at 1GHz
- Memory storage of 128 GB, 64 GB ROM, and 6 GB, 4 GB RAM
The Note 10 features a range of upgraded and new innovative technologies and features, such as:
- A 5000mAh Battery and 18W Fast Charge Technology: The NOTE 10 offers users a 5000mAh battery with 18W quick charge. The batteries are integrated with Ultra Power Mode, providing an extra 38 hours of calling time when the battery reaches 5% capacity, 25% of battery backup with the Power Marathon Technology, and safe fast-charge technology.
- Dar-link Ultimate Game Booster: The NOTE 10 incorporates Infinix’s Dar-link Ultimate Game Booster optimization engine software, which works with the smartphone’s hardware to improve graphic image stability and screen sensitivity. The software intelligently adjusts the operating speed of the CPUs and GPUs and allocates resources to improve images and movements in different gaming scenarios.
- DTS Audio and AI Noise Cancelling: Providing a surround sound quality with support for high-frequency game scenes, the NOTE 10 are embedded with dual speakers, AI noise reduction sound technology, DTS audio processing, and sound localization.
- Secure and Convenient Access Points: Users are able to access the NOTE 10 with a side-mounted fingerprint and 3D face unlock capabilities.
- XOS 7.6: The XOS 7.6 software incorporated into the NOTE 10 provides users with tools such as Xnote 5.0 to take notes and write down ideas, X-Proof to obscure the screen when using the phone in public and Thunder Back Mode 2.0 easily accommodates two apps simultaneously on the same screen
The NOTE 10 will be priced at SAR 659. The series will be available from 7th July onwards and include variations based on customer and market demands. The Infinix Note 10 mobiles will be available in Al Haddad Stores, and online on AlHaddadShop.com and Noon.com