Photo Credit: unseenflirtspoetry.wordpress.com
We have become so addicted to our phones that we just can’t seem to live without them. For some of us, our addiction has reached the tipping point. And when we think of days of our childhood we always wonder how we managed to live without smartphones.
Here are 13 things we go through when we forget our phones at home!
1. At first when you realize that you don’t have your phone, your initial reaction is to freak out of course and start frantically searching for it in every possible location.
2. When you calm down and it becomes clear to you that you forgot it at home, you can’t decide whether or not to go back home and get it.
3. But you decide not to and proceed without it, trying to distract your mind with other things.
4. Gradually, you start to feel more incomplete by the passing second.
5. You constantly worry about some important call that you may miss.
6. And what about all those WhatsApp messages that you won’t read until you get back home.
7. You wish it had been your wallet or handbag you forgot instead. You can deal without those!
8. When you need to call someone, you realize that you hardly remember anyone’s numbers.
9. You get an eerie feeling in your hand, the urge to hold your phone every few minutes.
10. You come across an amazing thing that deserves a photo and a social media post along with it and your heart aches due to missing that smart device.
11. And you realize that maybe not going back home for your phone was actually a bad decision.
12. The first thing you do after reaching home is head for your phone.
13. And tweet or post about how messed up your day was since you didn’t have your phone with you.