The Bicester Collection offers an all-encompassing luxury shopping experience, bespoke dining offers, and tailored guest services, all less than an hour away from some of Europe’s most visited distinctive destinations.
A collection of 11 luxury shopping destinations – 9 across Europe including London, Ireland, Milan, Paris, Germany, Spain, and Belgium.
Located on the Iberian Peninsula and in the south of France, Spain is one of the most diverse countries in Europe; from beautiful landscapes to charming towns, and fascinating sights to amazing historic heritage cities. Throughout Spain’s centuries-old cultural heritage, travelers will discover art, culture, shopping, epicureanism, leisure, entertainment, and hospitality. There are many reasons why Spain has become a popular destination for travelers, including its stone castles, snowcapped mountains, vast monuments, and sophisticated cities.
Two Villages located in Spain’s vibrant cities are a must-visit this summer and here are ten reasons why La Roca Village in Barcelona and Las Rozas Village in Madrid are the perfect way to inaugurate a summer of fashion, art, cuisine, and outdoor fun.
The city of Barcelona is known for its art and architecture and is one of Spain’s major cities. Some of the main spots to visit are the fantastical Sagrada Família church and other modernist landmarks. Inspired by the historical Modernista movement, La Roca Village’s architecture is an interpretation of a traditional Catalan town of the late 19th century, complete with detailing inspired by historical buildings in the region, located 40 minutes from the center of Barcelona and on the way to the Costa Brava. Here are five reasons why La Roca Village is the perfect getaway during your trip to Barcelona.
- Discover new boutiques: It is part of the spirit of La Roca Village to surprise guests with new brands; the Village features over one hundred brands, both national and international, for visitors to browse and update their summer wardrobe, from Etro, Diesel, Superdry, Pepe Jeans and many more.
- Benefit from The Villages’ Personal Shopper Experience. Be guided by the experts at La Roca Village for the best shopping experience and discover ideal looks to fill your closet this season with the trends that suit you best or discover ideas to find the perfect gift.
- Plan a culinary route. For those who love fashion and food, the culinary route starts early in the morning and doesn’t end until after dark. Take advantage of the early morning coffee and breakfast in the sun on one of La Roca Village’s great terraces at Pasarela, or try Japanese food at Izky, which offers authentic homemade Asian fare, and then enjoy shopping late at night while the sun sets.
- Artistic scenery and events. Travel restrictions are lifted, and public spaces are bustling again making it a great time to catch upcoming live shows of Sonar, El Liceu, Under 35, and Perelda or walk around and enjoy Karan Singh’s colorful artworks that are spread across the village; they are a must-see as they favor bold color palettes and dynamic patterns that verge on optical illusions giving the Village a fresh new look for the season.
- 5. Located just 40 minutes from the Mediterranean cultural center Barcelona, La Roca Village is situated on the road to the idyllic Costa Brava and the Maresme. The cultural hub of Barcelona is filled with historical, architectural, and artistic sights such as Basilica de la Sagrada Familia, Gothic Quarter, Park Guell, and Picasso Museum. La Roca Village has gathered all the best brands in one place so you can make the most of your trip and explore all that Barcelona has to offer.
The capital city of Spain, Madrid, is known for its historical buildings, food markets, and royals. It is also known for its renaissance and contemporary art museums, sunny blue skies, unique neighborhoods, and bustling nightlife. Madrid’s City Centre includes six different barrios including the Old Town and the nightlife hotspots of Malasaña & Chueca and is home to the city’s main cultural and historic attractions. A few major Museums and historic palaces are the Royal Palace of Madrid, The Prado, Plaza Mayor and so many more.
Additionally, the architecture at Las Rozas Village in Madrid aims to remind you of a collage of international architectural styles. It is located near the M50 motorway and A6 – the city’s most important motorway artery, with regular coaches operating from Madrid`s central Moncloa station and Madrid`s Barajas airport, which is a taxi ride away. Here are a few reasons why a visit to Las Rozas Village during the holiday will be like never before.
- Discover local and global fashion. Las Rozas Village offers over a hundred local and international brands, including Adolfo Domínguez, Bimba y Lola, Desigual, El Ganso, La Perla, Pronovias, and many more to revamp your wardrobe, whether it’s with color blocking or patterns, dresses or garments, shoes, or accessories.
- Apartments and VIP services. As part of the beneficial services at the villages, the VIP services include private transportation from hotels to Las Rozas Village and vice versa, personalized concierge service, exclusive access to “The Apartment”, which is a space for personalized experience decorated with artworks, oak wood floors, handmade carpets, and decorative furniture bringing the space to life and dedication to fashion, inviting visitors to enjoy a unique moment to host private events in various themes or for a private styling session or meet with designers for private presentations of some brands.
- Let our Style Advisor advise you. As part of the beneficial services in the villages, there are Personal Shoppers to help you find the basics for your closet, the hottest trends, and the perfect gift for your best friend if you want to maximize your shopping experience. This will ensure that your shopping experience is completely tailored to your needs.
- Premium services are offered at Las Rozas Village. Las Rozas Village takes pride in offering the highest level of service, making the shopping experience convenient, easy, and smooth for their visitors. A personalized Concierge Service with an Arabic-speaking team makes a visit to the village a breeze for the GCC clientele. Private transportation is offered to and from the guest’s hotel, while a personalized service is offered through Private Appointments.
- Enjoy good food. Cristina Oria: This year, renowned chef Cristina Oria launches one of her most exciting projects: a food truck offering a variety of gourmet dishes in Las Rozas Village. In her gastronomic ventures, she brings attention to detail, having been trained at the Cordon Bleu in Paris, to her dishes, including a halal-friendly quinoa salad, which will be served within this exciting new Village space.
The Villages also offer a variety of restaurants that serve halal-friendly meals, Arabic signage throughout to ease the tour, and private prayer rooms at The Apartments. The Bicester Collection is also in partnership with Emirates Airlines and Etihad Airways which allows visitors to earn Emirates Skywards Miles or Etihad Frequent Flyer Points by shopping or dining at the restaurants at the Villages.
Please find the press release in English and Arabic as well as low-resolution images attached. High-resolution images can be downloaded here.
Instagram: TheBicesterCollection – LaRocaVillage – LasRozasVillage