Brought to you by @nahlasblog
This month, I’m going to be sharing with you 5 tips on how to get a more subtle and professional eyeshadow look.
- Applying primer before your eyeshadow is a must if you want it to last without creasing or if you want the colors to pop. I like to use a thin layer of MAC’s Soft Ocher paint pot all over the lid; this will even out and emphasize all the colors.
- After applying a primer, apply a nude or a yellow shadow all over your lid; this will make it easier for you to blend your shadows. You can even use your face powder.
- If you’re going for a stronger eye color, using neutral transition shades between dark colors will make it easier for you to blend in, thus your shadow will look more professional.
- If there is a glittery shadow that’s not picking up on your brush alone and you want to intensify it, try spraying Fix Plus, eyedrops or any other face mist you have on your brush first. Or just use your finger for a stronger look.
- For the finishing touch, I love applying mascara on the top and bottom lashes to widen the eyes.