Libra Boutique, a fashion boutique that aims to provide a platform for other talented designers to exhibit and showcase their creations.
Libra will be hosting the final segment of their Abayah Fashion Days for this season. They will be hosting 23 designers on 1st -3rd March.
What to expect from the event:
- Two stories filled with rails of abayas. If you’re like me and you fall in love over and over again with every beautiful abaya you meet; then prepare to be amazed.
- Friendly designers. Each designer is usually standing close by to her collection; feel free to ask questions about their collection, their inspirations and their contact information. This way they can contact you when they have future launches and collections.
- Libra hosts not only abaya designer, but also accessories like turbans, scarves and jewelry. Silver Basha and Samar Sign are definitely worth looking at.
- English afternoon tea. Being a Brit myself, I am super excited about this. Noon the English tearoom, a sponsor, will be hosting a finger food buffet.
- Rana Ismail, a co-founder of Libra and a designer in her own right, will also be showcasing her abayas.
- This event is a great opportunity to meet local businesswomen, designers and professionals fro different industries. Take your business cards; they will come in handy.
Here’s a list of the designers who will be participating in this segment:
- Manar Al Rawi
- Abayah boutique by Maha Al Khrajiy
- Ruba Al Dakhil
- Sahar Salama
- Sh Abaya
- Arwa store
- Tailor bird
- Nourah Alsaegh
- R’s Atelier
- Hiba Assaly
- Diamond Abaya
- Shada Bogari
- Wessam Abaya
- Samar Tammar
- Luna’s Abaya
- Nuha Abaya
- Rana Ismail
- Silver Basha
- Samar Sign
Tel: +966-12-6116335 / +966-540884744
Location: Abdul Maqsood Khoja, Al Rawdah Dist.