A wedding is the event of a lifetime. The main concern of the bride on her wedding day is to look flawless. Here are some pointers a bride should follow to make sure she is picture perfect for her big day.
2 Months Before the Wedding a Bride Should:
- Begin exercising at least 20 minutes/day to slim and trim for the dream gown.
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water/day to hydrate skin.
- Have a facial every month, but not during the week before the wedding day.
- Have a hot oil hair treatment once a week for shiny, silky and strong hair.
1 Month Before the Wedding a Bride Should:
- Have a trial makeup and hair session for complete satisfaction with her bridal look.
- Reduce salt intake to reduce under-eye puffiness and body bloating.
- Indulge in a weekly spa massage or aromatherapy session to calm jittery nerves and reduce stress.
- Get at least 8 hours sleep every night.
Wedding Day a Bride Should:
- Use waterproof eye make-up so she can freely shed tears of joy.
- Eat a filling, healthy meal so she doesn’t feel hungry during all the excitement and photo-sessions.