You will love Fact #2.
Genesis Saudi Arabia launched the 2018 Genesis G80 Sport at the Luxury Motor Show EXCS11 in Riyadh on October 8. Here are 6 facts we thought were interesting to share:
- It weighs 2,112 kgs.
- The Genesis G80 Sport was made with special attention to the Saudi customer, who expects style, advanced engineering and high quality.
- The G80 Sport hits 60 mph from a standstill in 5.2 seconds. It ranks ahead of the 2017 Lexus GS350 F Sport RWD, which took 5.9 seconds to launch to 60 mph.
- In the US, the G80 ranks number 3 out of 15 Best Luxury Midsize Cars by U.S. News & World Report of Best Cars, with an overall 8.8 rating based on 28 reviews and other car data elements (like fuel economy).
- The G80 is competing with the BMW 5Series, Mercedes-Nez E-Class, the Audi A6 and the Lexus GS. (Not bad, huh?)
- In the US, the G80 earned a five-star overall rating (on frontal, side and rollover crash tests) from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
I don’t know about you, but I’m loving this car!