Uber Eats Launches in Dammam to Bring More Delicious Meals to Foodies Across the Kingdom.
- Dammam becomes the third city in the Kingdom where Uber Eats is available
- To celebrate the launch; Uber Eats offers new customers 50% off their first two orders, and a SAR 1 delivery charge for a limited time during the launch.
The dynamic food scene in Dammam has just gotten better with the launch of Uber Eats, the globally popular food delivery service. Launching in the third city in the Kingdom after a successful launch in Riyadh and Jeddah, this is the next step in Uber Eats expansion across the region. Food lovers across Dammam can now order their favourite meals at the push of a button by either downloading the Uber Eats app or visiting ubereats.com.
Damien Drap, General Manager of Uber Eats in the GCC said: “Food culture in Saudi is changing by the day. People want to be able to choose from a wide variety of cuisines, and have their favorite meals delivered quickly and conveniently to their door. Today, people are using technology and mobile applications to move around their cities, shop, and even navigate, so Uber Eats is a natural fit with the very technology-savvy Saudi population”
“Saudi is an important market for Uber Eats, and we are delighted to be launching our third city in a year. Uber Eats is powered by the same technology that has globally revolutionized transportation and is now changing the way people eat across the world. This launch adds Dammam to the list of more than 350 cities where Uber Eats is available, to meet people’s needs and deliver their favorite meals through a reliable and convenient experience on the app”
At the push of a button, Uber Eats offers foodies a huge variety of dishes spanning cuisines from across the world. Launching in Dammam with more than 120 of the best loved restaurants in the city (and more added everyday) including Bombay Ryani, The Cuts Urban Kitchen and McDonald’s, customers can now order their favorite meals straight to their door, in approximately 30 minutes or less, seven days a week, from 10:00 am – 12:00 am.
To ensure quality of service and freshness of the food delivered, Uber Eats will initially be available in select neighborhoods within Dammam including Al Faisaliyah, Ibn Khaldun, Al Badiyah, Ash Shuaybah, Al Adamah, Al Mubarakiyah to be followed by a wider rollout across the city. And to give Uber Eats users in Dammam an even bigger reason to celebrate the launch, Uber Eats is offering lucky new customers 50% off their first two orders! All they have to do is download the app, log in using their existing Uber account details, and enter the promo code DAMMAMEATS. In addition, Uber Eats will be charging a delivery fee of only SAR 1 for a limited time only, to celebrate the launch in Dammam.
Anyone with a smartphone and an internet connection can simply download the Uber Eats app and easily access a wide selection of restaurants and meals to suit their preferences and lifestyle. At a competitive flat delivery rate of SAR 1 during the launch period, no minimum order amount, the ability to customize orders, not to mention fast delivery times, Uber Eats makes food delivery more convenient than ever before.
Check out how Uber Eats works below:
How to order:
- Download the app or go to ubereats.com
- Sign in – use your existing Uber account or create one on the app
- Enter your delivery location – add your home, work, or any other address you’d like.
- Browse local restaurants – Search for your favorite restaurant or alternatively, sort by cuisine, price, delivery time, or dietary restrictions.
- Check out with a tap – pay with cash or your card on file and remember to enter promo code DAMMAMEATS for 50% off your first two orders, up to SAR 25 off.*
- Track your order – watch as your order gets picked up and delivered right to your door in around 30 minutes*
*Promo code DAMMAMEATS valid for a limited time only. Uber Eats customers can redeem this code to receive 50% off their first two orders, up to SAR 25 off each order. Promotional code valid in Dammam only for new Uber Eats users. Terms and conditions apply.