By Sultana Alattas and Ghada Al-Omran
Hola, Que tal? Here’s a local travel guide, which you can use in any destination of your choosing.
However, if you do not have access to an internet service you can go through travel agencies such as Tayyar, Asfar, and Fursan and ask for their offers.
Also, renting out a house or an apartment is the best affordable alternative rather than staying in a hotel.
They are usually located in airport terminals or in the center of the cities.
Also you can ask the concierge, a resident, and search online for the location; google maps.
The culture is very beautiful and grotesque at the same time. Their diverse festivals, dances, and of course bullfights. They have festival called “La Tomatina” which is held in Valecian town of Buñol. Their invention of the Spanish guitar which is widely known around the world.
The architecture is divine out in Spain. One of the famous architects is Gaudí in Barcelona for example the Casa Mila Passeig de Gracia. Also, the Sagrada Família is famous for still being under construction.
The regulation should be noted when visiting any country to avoid any troublesome acts you may not know were illegal. Ask before leaving your country through airports or even online!
It has a great combination of Islamic and Spanish heritage such as Alhambra that carries a masterpiece of Islamic culture
Such as visiting the patio festival that is held every year. In addition to the Botanical Garden of Córdoba which is the heart of Cordoba that carries amusing fountains, lush vegetation and spacious squares
Jardin de Rosas de Cervantes, one of the biggest rose gardens. In addition to Cal Barbut, a beautiful mountain to relax by, and Casa de la Rosa
It is one of the largest islands located on the Mediterranean Sea. Mallorca is famous for its amusing and breathtaking beaches such as Cala Figuera, it has the bluest water and calmest beach in Spain.
Ibliza is the third largest Balearic Islands. For charming views of nature check out Can Marca caves for unbelievable views. It’s has a fascinating sea view as you move directly towards the iterance.
The volcano located timanfya in lanzorte is the number one tourists attraction. Last year alone the volcano got almost 1 million visitors. In addition, Jamos Del Agua attracted many tourists but throughout time it collapsed. Eventually, two Architects Luis Morales and Jesus soto were able to transfer the natural space into subterranean auditoriums.
In addition, Whenever you visit a new city, try collecting a souvenir.
The clothing In Grenada and Cordoba the dress code in Grenada is to always remain neat and camouflage clothing is strictly forbidden.
The food Grenada also has some famous traditional food such as chicken stew, pumpkin mash, callaloo and sorrel juice. Mostly every year in Grenada, there is a festival called Pure Grenada nutmeg spice that introduces the traditional food and how to prepare it.
The Valencian Community has foods like paella is a Valencian rice dish with ancient roots that originated in its modern [/su_service]
- Choosing the suitable and best restaurants available at Spain you could
- Check the reviews on the restaurant
- Ask about a person’s whom visited the places opinion
- Compare between places then choose the appropriate place for you
- Make sure that the food is served meets your appetite
- Choose the suitable type of the restaurant that interest you
- Choosing suitable and best hotels available in Spain:
- Make sure that the hotel falls in the areas and locations you are willing to visit
- Make sure to search for a hotel that provides the perfect match for your needs
- Ask around for the hotel’s reputation and how they cooperate with customers
- Choose the best hotel that fits your budget
- Choosing entertainment activities:
- When it comes to activities, make sure that the type of activity you are choosing is secure and authorized
- Choose the activity that is suitable for both children and adults
- Look around for activities that is traditional in the region you are visiting to indulge in the culture more
1- To have more space in your suitcase, try rolling your clothes instead of folding it, it gives more space that way.
2- When it comes to storing cables, try storing it inside an old toilet paper roll
3- Purchase a portable charger to avoid running out of battery
4- Whenever you visit a theme park, try inserting your phone inside a plastic bag to avoid getting it wet
5- Whenever you carry an item inside your suitcase that is in risk of getting damaged, try rolling it with newspaper to prevent it from having any damages