“Wait… Am I on the right plane?”
Plenty of people to socialize with, plenty of photos for Instagram #travel, and plenty of anxiety: this is what happens while traveling solo.
Here are some common thoughts almost everyone has when they’re traveling alone:
1. Why is everyone staring at me? Is my zipper down?
2. Omg, do I have my boarding pass? I swear it was in one of my pockets. Or was it in my backpack? Oh, it’s in my hand.
3. Did I keep my passport? Did I leave it in the washroom? What if I lost it and I’m never allowed to travel or see my parents again.
4. What if the person sitting next to me is annoying? Or has a baby?
5. Can I get on another flight without anyone noticing? I don’t want to go back to work life/school life. I can call my parents later.
6. Drank lots of coffee again. I’m gonna have to pee in the flight. Or can I squirm in my seat for 5 hours?
7. What would happen if the flight went down? Better pay extra attention to safety instructions.
8. *TURBULANCE HITS* Let’s start praying… after I update my twitter status so that everyone knows what happened to me.
9. *Baby laughs* NOOO… THERE’S A BABY ON THIS FLIGHT. ABORT MISSION.
10. *Flight takes off – Baby cries* Ah, here we go. Hello dark circles.