Castor oil can do magic for both your hair and skin.
Alongside the antibacterial and antifungal properties, castor oil is loaded with some awesome imperative supplements like vitamin E, minerals, and proteins that are required for healthy hair and skin. It diminishes skin irritation and aides in curing few skin issues, for example, eczema and psoriasis.
- Hair & Scalp Treatment: Castor oil advances hair growth and your number one reason to thicken hair. The high vitamin E content in castor oil is a phenomenal moisturizer for dry, fragile hair and heals any damage caused to the hair. Castor oil is also famous for its ability to treat hair loss or baldness. Apply extra virgin castor oil on the scalp and massage delicately for four minutes approximately, leave it for half an hour then wash.
- Anti-Aging Oil: To help in the treatment of wrinkles and fine lines, apply a thin layer of organic castor oil all over the face with slow, firm movements, rub the oil deeply into your pores. Take as much time as necessary and concentrate on the areas that you think it needs to be healed. Leave it in for a few minutes before washing it off.
- Glowy Skin: Organic extra virgin castor oil is perfect to cleanse the skin, moisturizes and detoxifies for healthy, delicate and smooth skin. It helps cleanse excess oil, clogged pores and pimples.
- Softer Hands: Castor oil can be used as a moisturizer for a wrinkle-free hands. You can likewise use it as a nighttime hand cream.
- Shiny Lips: Before bed time, dab a little bit of castor oil to add glossiness and moisture to dry lips. Or you can use it as a scrub for better results, mix the oil with sugar and scrub your lips with your finger for few minutes then wash off.
- Stretch Marks and Cellulite: Rub pure castor oil on stretch marks and massage it in for a couple of minutes then wash it out with warm water or leave it.
- Fade Scars: Fade scars and age spots naturally by utilizing 100 percent pure castor oil. With continuous use of the oil, the unsaturated fats in oil can saturate the scar tissue, rejuvenating it, and decreasing the look of the scar or age spots.
- Cuticle Oil: For healthy looking cuticles, apply castor oil every night before bed. It softens the cuticles and keeps nails from cracking.
- Thicker Lashes and Eyebrows: To regrow plucked brows or get longer, thicker lashes apply organic extra virgin castor oil on your eyebrows and eyelashes, with your finger or a cotton swab (be careful it doesn’t go into your eyes). Leave it overnight.
- Cracked Heels: Yes, you can actually soften harsh, dry heels by applying castor oil. Apply a little of oil on your whole feet or only on the cracked areas, wear socks and keep it on for an hour or overnight.
Here’s a link to get more information about Castor Oil