The weekend just flies by so fast and we don’t like that!
However, c’est la vie. So, here are a few things to do so the dreaded Sunday is more tolerable.
- Instead of making your usual cup of coffee at work; try getting your coffee from one of the cafés around town. Maybe even order something new or add a twist to your usual order.
- Look good, dress up, or even add a new accessory to your outfit. Not only will it make you look fabulous, but it will also get you compliments and who doesn’t like those?
- Actually focus on the assignment, on hand, at work. You will be surprised how fast time flies by, when you actually get work done.
- Take a walk around the office… just to stretch.
- Watch funny videos during your break; they will put a smile on your face and will stop you feeling like your soul is being sucked out of your body.
- Have a fruit or a piece of candy every once in a while; food is there for you!
- Your headphones are your best friends. So put them on blast when you feel bored.
- Text your best friend -who doesn’t work with you- to rant and vent if your day is not going so smoothly as it should be.
- Plan something after work; this will keep you motivated throughout the entire day.