Jeddah is a city known for its rich culinary heritage and diverse food scene. Among the many culinary delights that await visitors and locals alike are the renowned Maamoul shops.
These charming establishments offer a delectable assortment of traditional Middle Eastern pastries known as Maamoul. Prepare to embark on a flavorful journey as we explore the delightful world of Maamoul shops in Jeddah.
Maamoul holds a special place in Saudi Arabian cuisine, particularly during festive occasions such as Eid. These sweet pastries are meticulously crafted using a combination of flour, butter, and fragrant ingredients like rosewater and orange blossom water. The dough is carefully shaped into intricate molds, creating beautiful patterns on the surface of the pastries. Traditional fillings include luscious dates, crunchy pistachios, and rich walnuts, each offering a unique flavor profile.
Jeddah boasts a myriad of Maamoul shops, where you can witness the artistry and craftsmanship behind these delectable treats. Step into one of these establishments, and you’ll be greeted by the heavenly aroma of freshly baked pastries. The shelves are adorned with an array of Maamoul, enticing you with their beautiful shapes and vibrant colors.
- Momola: If you’re looking for a Mamoul shop with a variety of unique and freshly baked Mamoul such as Mamoul with a twist of Kunafa. Then Mamoula is a must try!
2. Shehab Badrah: Shehab Badrah
is a good quality pastry shop with well packaged Mamoul as well as other sweets to gift for your loved ones on Eid.
3. Anoush: Although Anoush is known for its delicious cookies, they also sell traditional meticulously crafted sweets such as Mamoul.
4. Hijazi Taste: A charming store in Jeddah, offers a delightful array of freshly baked Mamoul, showcasing the rich flavors and exquisite craftsmanship of Traditional Sweets.
5. Kottouf Sweets: Kottouf has a delectable assortment of Mamoul as well as a variety of other selections such as chocolates. You can make an order for delivery right from the comfort of your own home!
6. Bateel: Bateel Gourmet offers a variety og an exquisite selection of handcrfated and delectable mamoul pastries as well as other Arabic sweets, enticing them with the perfect blend of traditional flavors and modern culinary craftsmanship.
7. Kawakeet: Kawakeet is a good quality pastry shop with well packaged Mamoul as well as other sweets to gift for your loved ones on Eid.
8. Sara Ladies Cafe: If you’re looking for vegan-friendly Mamoul, then Sara ladies Cafe is the place you’re looking for. Not only is it plant-based, but it is sugar-free and baked with Organic coconut oil as well as Organic whole wheat flavor. Perfect for those looking for a healthy alternative!