By Safa Hassan and Rawan AlZubaidi
Creamistry is the perfect place to relax and chill, and treat yourself with some made-from-scratch liquid nitrogen ice cream.
Here are the five things we like about Creamistry:
1. The moment you walk into the store, you will be greeted with a delightful smell.
2. You will enjoy watching the cold liquid nitrogen wash over the counter while your ice-cream is being prepare.
3. The interior is bright and clean, with plenty of seating for family.
4. There are three different flavors of cream for base and more than 50 toppings to choose from. Isn’t it always better to have too much than too less?
5. The staff is super friendly and they will suggest and assist you in every step of your ice-cream creation.
6. What is cooler than customizing your own ice-cream? You basically choose the size of your cup, the base of your ice cream/sorbet and your preferred flavor, and finally, the toppings.
7. You can always add upgrades, but it’s a bit pricey, so I wouldn’t recommend it.
8. Their ice-cream is perfect; it is super creamy and packed with a punch of flavor.
9. If the ice cream options don’t dazzle you, then their coffee menu will definitely do the job. You can either go with the simplest drink on the menu and order espresso, like I did, or make your own glorious combo. Isn’t this awesome?