Photo Credit: home-care-plus.com
Summer is excruciating in Saudi Arabia. No surprises there because it’s a hot desert. Riyadh is probably worse than other cities. There is no happiness when you’re being attacked by the hot sun and all you can think about are the cool Riyadh evenings.
We understand if this is what you look like in the Saudi summer heat:
Which is why we want to help you look like this instead:
Here’s what you should do to beat the heat!
1. Go for a swim.
2. Or relax at the beach.
3. Don’t forget the sunscreen!
4. Next stop? An icy drink!
5. Or enjoy a popsicle instead!
6. Caution: Avoid Brain Freeze
7. Get under your umbrella ella ella…
8. What we really mean is….get a flight to Iceland.
9. Want to stay local? Go to the museum. Or see the city sights.
10. Or get some indoor shopping done! (Malls have good AC!)
11. This could be you.
12. Back home?! Take a cold shower!
13. Cool off in front of the fan.
14. Or sit in the coolest part of the house.
15. Too cold indoors? Chill out in your balcony, then go back in before you melt.
16. Too hot outdoors? Try this instead.
17. Still too hot?! Play indoors.
18. Not into that sort of thing? Eat watermelon to cool down!
19. Now read your favourite book.
20. Don’t like reading?! Play video games!
21. Or sleep off the summer like this.
Have an awesome summer!