By Lama Alem
Whatever the reason may be, sometimes you can find yourself left at home on your own with nothing to keep you occupied. Luckily, having fun while you’re home is easier than you think. Here are a few steps you can follow if you find yourself in that situation.
1. Have a video game tournament with your friends or other couples.
2. Do it the old-fashioned way and have a board game night – Monopoly never gets old!
3. Take a break and call in a home spa.
4. Host a karaoke night – invite friends and sing your heart out.
5. Or take it to the next level and create your very own music video maybe?
6. Have a cooking competition to see who can make the best dish.
7. Help the little ones set up a tea party with their (real or imaginary) friends.
8. Build a blanket fort and share your favorite stories.
9. Prepare some snacks with the kids and have a picnic – even indoors.
10. Play dress up and have a fashion show – music, photo shoots and go big with everything from A to Z.
11. Wash the car with help of the kids and have fun splashing around.
Cover Photo Credit: giantbomb.com