Year after year RTF has proved to be the best travel show in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Constant growth in numbers is what makes RTF an undying success. With almost 250 confirmed exhibitors and a staggering number of 20,000 estimated visitors, RTF 2016 is undoubtedly the most awaited trade show in Saudi Arabia and the whole GCC region.
RTF 2016 is looking at an amazing 7% growth since 2015 with over 20 exhibitors set to make their debut. So what makes this travel show such a success? Here are 10 reasons that make RTF one of the highly rated travel shows in the GCC region.
Visitors will benefit from meeting industry global leaders from regional, national and international organizations over the four days, offering an extensive range of the latest products and services all under one roof.
- Source new suppliers, products, information and services.
- Keep abreast of all the latest changes occurring across the
- Meet the key decision-makers from local government authorities as well as leading private sector Travel organizations / institutions.
- Compare thousands of products and services under one roof
- Meet your existing suppliers and agents in an ideal B2B
According to a report issued by the travel and tourism International Board Saudi Arabia is expected to occupy the 18th place in the world with regard to the national product in economy and tourism. Hence, Exhibitors will have the unique opportunity of meeting with nearly 20,000 visitors including VIP, businessmen, journalists and professionals in travel sector, in-addition to a number of non-profitable organizations interested in purchasing, selling, and collection of information regarding destinations, products or services.
- Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency figures indicated that tourism expenditure recently increased to about S.R. 68 Billion.
- Statistics of the Tourist Information and Research Center in the Saudi Arabia estimated that the Saudis spending on external tourism, exceeded S.R.29 billion, last year, paid by more than four million Saudi travelers during the summer vacations.
- Government estimations expected that the Saudi internal tourism expenditures may reach up to SAR 100 Billion by the 2020.
- Saudis occupy the first place internationally in term of tourist
- According to the classification of the World Economic Forum WEF of the United Nations International Tourist Organization, Saudi Arabia occupies the first place among (139) countries in the annual data comprehensiveness index for the travel and tourism sector.
Riyadh Travel Fair is the largest travel and tourism exhibition & congress in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia attracting visitors and delegates from countries and regions across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia, Australasia, and Europe. Riyadh Travel Fair is a significant annual event where the leading travel and tourism companies and key industry players from Saudi Arabia and the region gather to meet with tourism promotion authorities, hospitality and aviation representatives as well as tourism and tour operator companies under the one roof for four continuous days.
While a magnet for travel and tourism professionals, the fair is also open to the general public and is the optimal platform for destinations to introduce their tourist products, attractions, services and investments opportunities to the Saudi Arabian
For further information please visit: www.riyadhtravel.net
Mr. Ammar Adra firstname.lastname@example.org (mobile: +971 52 956 4041)
Mr. Ian Borromeo email@example.com (mobile: +971 56 739 2308)
C/O- AVIAREPS FZ-LLC
Representative office for Riyadh Travel Fair 2014
Tel: + 971(4) 3753-295
Fax: + 971 (4) 4393-582