A cheap, healthy and yummy way to stay hydrated.
By Seyma Saricimen
- It’s a great substitute for sodas and other beverages.
- Flushes toxins from your system.
- Naturally helps your body release fat cells for water weight loss.
- Keeps your organs healthy while you’re sweating.
- Reduces muscle fatigue while working out.
- Keeps you from feeling groggy in the afternoon.
Detox Therapy: Cucumber + Lemon + Mint + Ginger
Ginger is an infamous immune system booster, Cucumbers and lemons help aid in flushing your system.
Spartans Choice: Strawberry + Raspberry + Mint
Strawberries are packed with anti-oxidants and raspberries have anti-inflammatory properties. Mint supports the digestive system by activating salivary glands and digestive enzymes
Energizer Bunny: Orange + Lemon
Oranges support a healthy blood circulation and lemons help aid digestion.
All you really need to do is slice these ingredients up and throw it in a pitcher and let it infuse for 10 minutes or so. If you don’t like the peels or herbs getting into your drink, you can invest in a water infuser, which you can pretty much buy anywhere, but our top picks are:
- Virgin Megastore
- Tamimi Supermarket
- Danube Supermarket