“I believe what you put in your body is more important than what you put on your face.”
How are nutrition and beauty related?
The power to influence our physical beauty from the inside out is backed with scientific fact, not just ancient wisdom – beauty really is more than skin deep. When we eat processed foods , our beauty and health gets undermined and the consequences are visible. When we fuel our body with nutritious foods, we see radiant results. By taking care of our health, we naturally take care of our beauty.
Personal wellness regimen:
My fitness plan is broken down into nutrition, cardio, strength and rest. I make sure I move every single day. I even invested in a pedometer which is still something I highly recommend to everyone. Spending long hours in the gym doesn’t work for me, so my routine twice a week is Tabata, a High-Intensity Interval Training approach to burn more fat and tone muscle in less time.
- Water is the skin’s best beauty elixir. Aim to drink at least half your body weight in ounces of water every day.
- Remove processed foods; they offer very minimal health benefits. Depend on fruits and vegetables for live beauty fuel – enzymes, fiber, vitamins and minerals. Aim to eat three colors at each meal.
How to make almond milk:[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p3DyyIOzQM]
- Trained in over 100 dietary theories
- Certified Nutrition Consultant
- Member of the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP) and the Institute of Functional Medicine (IFM)
Programs: NO TOX DETOX™ and FLAWLESS FOUNDATION™