|2 cups white flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tbsp baking soda
1/2 tbsp baking powder
3 ripe bananas
2 eggs “room temperature”
1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
100 gm butter “ room temperature”
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 tbsp cinnamon
1/2 cup better milk
|For the Mason:
1 cream “I use Goody “
1/4 cup pecans
2 tbsp brown sugar
|1. Turn the oven to 180 Centigrade.
2. Mix the dry ingredients together (flour,baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon).
3. Mix all the wet ingredients starting with the banana smashed butter, sugar, beat egg, vanilla, and buttermilk.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ones and stir until incorporated for a minute, but make sure not to over mix.
5. spread into 1 loaf pan (baking spray)
6. bake for 55 minutes.
7. Insert a toothpick to check if it’s cooked
8. Transfer to a wire rack to cool off
9. Take two slices from the banana bread, toast them in the roaster machine, then cut them into cubes.
10. Caramelize the banana and roast the pecans.
11. Put a layer of banana bread cubes, cream, and half the pecan quantity.
12. Add another layer of banana bread cubes, cream, caramelized banana, and on top of it, the remaining quantity of pecans.