Raneen admires the Italian and French cuisines because “a few quality ingredients can make up for a quality dish.” Techniques learnt throughout the years show clearly in the fineness of the dishes she puts together.
This food blogger has been enjoying every bit of what she does for the past 3 years, after quitting on investments and asset management to run after her dreams.
1/4 kg lamp liver cut into thinly strips
1 large onion chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 small tomato, finely chopped
2 tbs vegetable oil
1 tbs cumin
1/2 lemon, juice
2 tortilla bread
1/4 cup yellow cheddar cheese
Spicy Mexican Salada (Optional)
1. In a smoking hot pan addd the oil and lam liver, stir for about 5 minutes until the liver changes it colour.
2. lower the heat to medium and add the onions and stir for 2 more minutes then add the garlic and stir for a minutes.
3. Add the cumin, salt & black pepper and stir then add the chopped tomatoes.
4. Turn off the heat and pour in the lemon juice.
5. Add the tomatoes and and stir for a minute then remove from the pan and add the lemon juice.
6. Add about 2 tbsp of the cooked liver into the tortilla bread, sprinkle some cheese, add the jalapeño, and the spicy Mexican salsa.
7. Roll the tortilla and press in a toaster then serve.