|LAM LIVER BURRITO RECIPE:
|1/4 kg lamp liver cut into thinly strips
1 large onion chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 small tomato, finely chopped
2 tbs vegetable oil
1 tbs cumin
1/2 lemon, juice
2 tortilla bread
1/4 cup yellow cheddar cheese
Spicy Mexican Salada (Optional)
|1. In a smoking hot pan addd the oil and lam liver, stir for about 5 minutes until the liver changes it colour.
2. lower the heat to medium and add the onions and stir for 2 more minutes then add the garlic and stir for a minutes.
3. Add the cumin, salt & black pepper and stir then add the chopped tomatoes.
4. Turn off the heat and pour in the lemon juice.
5. Add the tomatoes and and stir for a minute then remove from the pan and add the lemon juice.
6. Add about 2 tbsp of the cooked liver into the tortilla bread, sprinkle some cheese, add the jalapeño, and the spicy Mexican salsa.
7. Roll the tortilla and press in a toaster then serve.