|SAYADIYAH RISOTTO RECIPE:
|Simmer 4 onions, chopped in semicircles, in a cup of fried fish oil for 20-30 minutes over medium heat, until they turn soft brown.
Add 2 (or more) cups of water accordingly and mix.
Take what you need, and leave the rest on the side.
|2 cups Arborio Rice (Risotto Rice)
Spices (wormwood, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, bay leaf, black pepper)
1 tbsp salt
1 cup onion sauce
4 cups boiling water
1 tbsp ghee
¼ cup fried fish oil
|1. Heat the oil on high and then add the rice. Simmer for 3 minutes, while adding the spices.
2. Mix the onion stock previously made, and add it to the rice until it covers it.
3. Once the stock is absorbed by the rice, add another batch of the onion stock
4. Repeat this 4 times in total, (make sure that the rice is 80% cooked by then)
5. Add 1 tbsp of ghee, mix, and then turn off the stove.
6. Serve in a dish topped with fried or grilled seafood, such as fish and shrimp.