The trendy 56th Avenue Diner is dressed up for the US National Day celebratory week.
With the American National Day around the corner, Hyatt Regency Riyadh Olaya’s very own American diner, 56th Avenue Diner, is getting ready in red, white, and blue to celebrate this festive occasion in the heart of Riyadh.
TripAdvisor’s top two best American restaurants in the city, 56th Avenue Diner, is celebrating the U.S. National Day starting from July 01 till July 10, 2021. Throughout the week, they are hosting a feast of American flavors, featuring the best cuts of succulent American steaks, and live stations highlighting the iconic dishes from across the vibrant 50 states, curated by their dynamic culinary team of experts led by their new Executive Chef, Stephan Matz, a Grand Hyatt San Diego veteran.
To commemorate this festive moment, they will showcase a special food highlight every day of the week through their extravagant and premium American buffet and on the weekends will enjoy live American music. Below is their schedule:
- Thursday (July 01 and 08): Seriously Seafood (highlights: king crab, lobster, shrimp, salmon, sushi)
- Friday (July 02 and 09): Made in the USA (highlights: slow-cooked beef ribs, tomahawk carvings, tenderloins)
- Saturday (July 03 and 10): Ladies’ Day (highlights: buffet; 50% off for all ladies)
- Sunday (July 04): Caveman Steaks (highlights: tenderloin, New York sirloin, rib eye, beef burger patty, Australian lamb chops, grilled on direct contact with charcoal, seasoned with sea salt flakes, oregano, and rosemary, and served with truffle butter)
- Monday (July 05): Mad Bucket Mondays (highlights: Baja surf & turf bucket, Sea of Cortez bucket, king crab bucket)
- Tuesday (July 06): Taco Tuesdays (highlights: fish tacos, pollo asado, or carne asada tacos)
- Wednesday (July 07): Friends’ Wednesday (highlights: à la carte; 50% off when you bring your Facebook/Instagram friend)
“During the US National Day special week, we are treating our loyal guests with upscale, high quality, and only the finest American favorites with a large array of options for them to choose from, guaranteed that they won’t leave 56th Avenue Diner feeling hungry. From our truly delicious and fresh dinner to the extremely decadent American homemade desserts, our guests will leave dreaming of the food. My only advice to our guests is to come with a big appetite and eat your heart out,” said Stephan. “It is also notable that the food will be prepared by our talented, young Saudi chefs. The Vision 2030 has witnessed a great growth in these artistic and skillful young Saudis who are working hard and learning at Hyatt Regency Riyadh Olaya to achieve their dream career.”
For reservation or more information, call +966 11 288 1234 or visit HyattRestaurants.com