Sitting 45 kilometers from Riyadh in the Tawfiq Valley, the Dirab Country & Golf Course is widely considered to be the best in the country. We tell you why.
1. Just look at the landscape.
Luxurious grass and bountiful palm trees – can it get any better than this?
2. It’s actually built in the desert.
Giving it more of an oasis feel.
3. It received the accolade for being Saudi Arabia’s Best Golf Course.
At the World Golf Awards in 2016.
4. Dirab is one of only three grassed championship courses in the country.
And is the first 18-holes championship grass golf course (par 72).
5. Some portions of it are floodlit.
Golfing at night, anyone?
6. Apart from seasoned golfers, Dirab offers lots for beginners as well.
Practice facilities such as driving ranges, putting greens, and a golf academy are available at Dirab.
7. It even has a polo club inside.
The equestrian sanctuary has developed quite a reputation among high-living Riyadhis.
8. And it is available all year round.
What more do you want?