Mother’s day is around the corner March 21st and if you haven’t thought about a special gift for you mama! Here are some things you can do to make your mama feel extra special.
- Flowers! They’re almost cliche, but classic. Make them special by writing her a special note and including her favourite kind of flower – is she the type to prefer roses or daisies? Now’s the time to find out. If you want to make it extra special, try having each family member write a note on a stem.
- Make her breakfast! She’ll love it – we promise.
- Treat her to a spa day. If you find out you missed that last appointment at her favourite spa, try out a home service spa and have the spa come to her!
Instagram: My Spa / Violet Spa / Spa To Go
- Labour of love – make the little kids in your family do the heavy lifting by singing on camera or drawing up some special artwork to celebrate the occasion.
- Have her pick! Make her plan the day, or take her out shopping so she can pick out her own gift – after all, she knows her own tastes best.
- Family love: frame her favourite family photo or recreate a childhood snap.
- Just say yes to whatever she asks you to do. It will probably be the greatest gift she’s ever had.
- Personalize some vouchers for her, just little coupons that she can use to redeem your services. You know what she needs you to do more often! Get creative.
- Treat her extra-special the day before and after, too. Mothers should be appreciated at all times!