By Lama Ghazzawi
If you want to satisfy your nutella cravings, then you’ve definitely come to the right place.
Try these recipes to get your Nutella fix.
Mini Nutella Croissants
Breakfast? Snack? Whatever, it all works.
- Ready-made croissant rolls (1 can)
- ½ cup of Nutella
- 1 egg yolk to glaze
- Preheat oven to 180 celcius
- Unroll the pastry sheets and spread them with as much Nutella as you like
- Roll them up
- Brush them with egg yolk
- Bake until golden brown
Strawberry and Nutella spring rolls
Take these little crowd-pleasers anywhere!
- 5 sheets of spring roll pastry
- ½ cup of nutella
- 10 large strawberries
- 2 tbsp almond crumbles
- 1 ½ tbsp unsalted butter to glaze
- Cut the strawberries into small pieces and toast the almonds. Put aside.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius
- Roll out the pastry to cut into rectangles depending on your desired size. Make sure you keep the pastry you aren’t actively working with covered with a damp cloth to keep it from drying up.
- Fill the rectangle edge with strawberries, some nutella and toasted almonds. Roll it halfway up, fold in the edges then continue to roll it until the end. Repeat with all rectangles.
- Brush the spring rolls with melted butter and put on a baking sheet into the oven for 10 minutes or to your desired crispiness.
Grilled Nutella and marshmallow sandwich
This one is just… The guiltiest of pleasures. Seriously.
- Toast slices
- Mini marshmallows
- Spread Nutella on two slices of bread, top the other two slices with marshmallows and put them together.
- Heat pan over medium-low heat, then melt half a tablespoon of butter. Put one sandwich in the skillet and cook until golden brown (a minute and a half).
- Add another half tablespoon of butter to the skillet, flip the sandwich and cook until both sides are golden brown and the marshmallows are melted (about a minute and a half).
- Enjoy! Careful, though.. The filling’s super HOT.